LFA PR does exactly that, creating media campaigns and marketing content that gets your brand noticed by the right people, from customers and fans to media outlets and marketing influencers.
LFA PR is a boutique public relations agency focused on small business brands and not-for-profit organizations. Since 2007, LFA PR has delivered strong results for its clients - earning top-tier local, national, and international media coverage; raising awareness and money for important social causes; introducing innovative products and services; promoting and producing cool events; and attracting new audiences, fans, and customers. Based San Francisco and Chicago, LFA PR maintains client, media and vendor relationships across the United States.
Want to put LFA PR's 20 years of storytelling, promotion, and marketing expertise to work for your brand? Let's talk.
Since her days as a high school and college news reporter – when she honed skills to spread the word about her favorite social cause, House Music party or new product – Lehia Franklin Acox has loved sharing information about interesting people, places and ideas.
For more than 20 years, she has produced significant media placements, creative digital and print content, strategic communications advice, effective message and media training, and high-quality event management for corporations, small business, and not-for-profit organizations.
Lehia launched LFA PR in 2007 to help small business brands and not-for-profit organizations grow their audiences and influence. Prior to starting her business, she worked in communications roles with The Chicago Community Trust, HSBC North America, Valerie Denney Communications, The Night Ministry, Josephinum High School, and WNDU TV South Bend, Ind.
Lehia earned a master’s of science with honors in integrated marketing communications from Roosevelt University and a bachelor’s of arts in history from the University of Notre Dame. She divides her time between her new home in San Francisco and her hometown, Chicago.
Local and national media campaigns for events, product launches and other news
Story idea pitching
Press release and press kit creation
Story idea development
Customized media list production
Press release distribution
- Content strategy creation
- Message development
- Draft newsletters, brochures, flyers, reports, annual reports, fundraising appeals
- Content development for web sites and social media
- Editorial content calendar creation
- Copy-writing: biographies, profiles, fact sheets, annual reports, speeches, talking points
- Graphic and website design project management
Training & Advice
- Media interview and message training
- Strategic communications planning and implementation
- Social media content development training for owners, staff, and teams
- Messaging: draft speeches and talking points
- Conduct media outreach for product, service launches
- Source venues, music, design vendors
- Create invitation, signage, customer service messages